10 HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRUMMING
Dr. Christiane Northrup
- Makes you happy.
- Induces deep relaxation.
- Helps control chronic pain.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Creates a sense of connectedness.
- Aligns your body/mind with the natural world.
- Provides a way to access a higher power.
- Releases negative feelings.
- Puts you in the present moment.
- Allows for personal transformation.
DRUMMING WORKSHOP & DRUMMING CIRCLE
Sunday, March 8, 2020, 2-4pm
2pm-3pm drum class
3:15pm-4pm drum circle
Cottages on Mill Creek, Round Top, TX
40.00 for both class and circle
20.00 for drum circle only
Pre-registration preferred: Paritosho 979-249-6418
Registration at the door
Credit cards welcome.
Sherry Gingras, certified Drum Circle Facilitator
A student of West African music since 1996, Sherry has studied in Guinea, West Africa with Mamady Keita, and many other exceptional drum masters like Moussa Diabate, Yao Angelo and more. Sherry has been performing, teaching and leading drumming circles since 1998. She opened her shop in 2002 which specializes in authentic hand carved drums from Africa as well as world percussion instruments–Drumz, 3700 1/2 Kerbey Lane, Austin, Texas.
Hosted by Wild Women Wise Women